High 5! It's Etain's 5th Anniversary
New Processes, Packaging & Pricing
It’s been 5 years since Etain opened the doors on our first dispensary and it goes without saying we’ve learned a LOT in that time.
Keeping the integrity of our women-owned and quality-obsessed brand is at the core of everything we do. With that in mind, we decided to take the knowledge we’ve gained and the feedback from our patients and the community to update our Etain packaging, product, processes, and prices.
Take a moment to read what to expect:
- New Packaging: We wanted the packaging our Etain product comes in to match the quality products they contain. Our sleek new packaging features our recently updated Etain branding with color-coded imagery (Turquoise - Etain Dolce, Purple - Etain Mezzo, Green - Etain Balance, Red - Etain Forte) on the boxes and devices themselves.
- Improved Formulas: We’ve adjusted some of the formulations of THC and CBD to make our products and formulas easier to understand, while standardizing our dosing within product categories.
- Quality Processes: We want to ensure our customers and the community are educated about medical marijuana and what goes into our Etain products. We’ve published info on all our Etain medical cannabis strains' full genetic profiles.
- Lower Pricing: With 5 years of experience, we have been able to introduce greater efficiencies that will allow us to maintain our unparalleled quality while offering our new products at lower, more accessible prices. You’ll start to see these lower prices reflected in the coming weeks and as we roll out the new products to our medical cannabis dispensaries in New York.
- Looking Ahead: We’re incredibly proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish in these 5 years and we’re excited to look ahead at what’s to come for Etain. From updating all our Etain locations with our new branding, to launching more products and strains to the arrival of Etain CBD (coming soon) we can’t wait to have you continue to grow with us!
Whether you’ve been there since the start or are new to the Etain Family we appreciate your continued support!
Hillary Peckham, COO, Etain Health