You Ask, We Deliver
Etain Expanded Delivery Near You
At Etain, we want to make the shopping experience as convenient as possible for our patients and caregivers.
We know delivery is crucial for many of you and because of this we've continued to expand our delivery program in New York.
Deliveries continue to be free with a minimum purchase of $50.
What do I need to order delivery from Etain?
Patients must be currently enrolled in the New York State medical marijuana program. This includes having:
- Registered as a patient with Etain and completed a first-time patient consultation
- Have a valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered health practitioner in New York
- Have a valid NY Medical Marijuana ID Card or NY Medical Marijuana Caregiver ID Card issued by the New York State Department of Health
How do I place a delivery order?
- To place a delivery order please call (914) 437 -7898
- The delivery order minimum requirement is $50 and we only accept cash upon delivery.
- Orders need to be placed by 5pm with 2 days advance notice. Please note Tuesday orders must be placed by noon on Saturday.
- You must be present (with your medical marijuana card in hand) or have a registered caregiver (with their medical marijuana card in hand) when the delivery arrives.
Where and when does Etain deliver?
Brooklyn | Staten Island | The Bronx | Westchester | Putnam | Oneida | Madison
Wed. Thur. Fri. & Sat
Manhattan | The Bronx | Westchester | Putnam
Queens | Roosevelt Island | Nassau | Ulster | Delaware | Greene | Tompkins | Cortland | Parts of Columbia
Orange | Sullivan | Rockland | Onondaga | Cayuga | Seneca
Dutchess | Jefferson | Oswego