Etain Legal Medical Cannabis Delivery Program in New York
Etain Legal Medical Cannabis Delivery Program
At Etain, we want to make the shopping experience as convenient as possible for our patients and caregivers.
We know delivery is crucial for many of you and because of this we've continued to expand our legal medical cannabis delivery program in New York.
Deliveries continue to be free with a minimum purchase of $100 from Syracuse and $50 from NYC, Kington and Yonkers.
To place a delivery order please call (914) 437 -7898, Extension 5
What do I need to order medical cannabis delivery from Etain?
Patients must be currently enrolled in the New York State medical cannabis program. This includes having:
- Registered as a patient with Etain and completed a first-time patient consultation
- Have a valid up-to-date Patient Certification issued by a registered health practitioner in New York
- Have a valid NY Medical Cannabis ID Card or NY Medical Cannabis Caregiver ID Card or NY Medical Cannabis certification issued by the New York State Department of Health
How do I place a medical cannabis delivery order at Etain?
- To place a delivery order please call (914) 437 -7898, Extension 5
- The delivery order minimum requirement is $100 from Syracuse and $50 from all other locations. This minimum is the total after all discounts are applied.
- We only accept cash and CanPay upon delivery
- Orders need to be placed by 5pm one day prior to delivery. Any order changes after 5pm may delay the date of delivery. Please note Tuesday deliveries must be placed by noon on Saturday.
- Please note there are no exchanges on delivery orders. Any order that requires a product exchange follow up must be done in store.
Where and when does Etain deliver medical cannabis in New York?
Brooklyn - Kings County
Staten Island - Richmond County
Queens & Nassau County
Tuesday - Saturday
New York City
Delaware, Greene, Ulster
Orange, Rockland, Sullivan
Dutchess County, Columbia
Madison, Oneida County
Cortland County, Tompkins
Cayuga, Onondaga, Seneca County
Tuesday - Saturday
The Bronx, Putnam County, Westchester