A New Way to Pay at Etain
CanPay is now Available for In-Dispensary Purchases and Delivery Orders
At Etain we want to continue to elevate and simplify your shopping experience. We now offer CanPay as a payment option at our dispensaries and for delivery orders. CanPay is an app that links to a customer’s checking account and can be used to pay for products without having cash on hand and without fees.
Why Use CanPay?
- No Fee: There are no “convenience” or other fees to the customer when you make a purchase
- It’s Convenient: No pre-planning to get cash or having to visit the ATM
- It’s Safer: No cash to lose
- It’s Secure: Cutting edge security means only the customer registered can make purchases with their account. When you pay you use a random, single-use token that cannot be used by anyone else & none of your account info is shared.
- It’s Simple: You generate a unique payment PIN in the CanPay app and are ready to make a purchase
- It’s Debit: A debit is made to your checking account in the exact amount of the purchase (no rounding to $5 increments!)
What Do You Need To Sign Up?
- U.S. checking account
- Checking account number and routing number (this can be found at the bottom of a check or within most banking apps). Some banks link directly to CanPay allowing the customer to log into their bank account instead of manually entering their checking account information
- Valid email address
- Last 4 digits of social security number
- Cell phone number: A text message will be sent to verify the phone number
- Home address
- If CanPay is unable to approve account with the information listed above, they may request Valid driver’s license or state ID number (a passport will not be accepted)
Have 2 Minutes? Sign Up Now
- Visit CanPayApp.com to download the app to a mobile device
- Click Sign Up
- Create Your Profile by filling out all of the required fields
- Name, Address, Phone number, Email address
- Checking account and routing information. The customer may be given the option to log into their checking account and directly connect to the CanPay app
- Pin (selected by customer)
- State ID or Driver’s license number if requested
- Most customers will be approved instantly when signing up for the CanPay app.
- Upon sign up, you will be provided with you “Purchase Power”. This is your available spending limit with CanPay and is determined by a variety factors. The purchase power may change depending on your usage history with CanPay. The purchase power may be between $0 and $3000
As always we're here to help - call
914-437-7898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org