Moments | 10/11/2021
Enhancements To The New York State Medical Marijuana Program
Etain is thrilled at the enhancements to the New York State Medical Marijuana Program announced in October, 2021. We've broken down the changes below, including more info on whole flower.
- Supply per visit increased from 30 to 60 days
- The $50 patient and caregiver registration fee has been made removed
- Whole flower is approved as a form of medical cannabis for registered patients.
We can't wait to be able to offer whole flower to our patients soon and are currently working with the the NY Department of Health on approvals.
Sign up HERE to get whole flower updates from Etain
- The types of practitioners who can certify patients for the medical use of marijuana has been expanded to include anyone who is licensed, registered, or certified by New York State to prescribe controlled substances to humans within the State.
- Home grow regulations are proposed for upcoming meeting's agenda
Get more info at https://cannabis.ny.gov